Reindeer Games 2022 (powered by New Balance)
Saturday, January 8, 2022
Time of day for each age group: TBD
Virginia Revolution Sportsplex
19623 Evergreen Mills Rd
Leesburg, Virginia 20175
- Women's (Ages 18+)
- High School (9th - 12th Grade)
- Middle School (6th - 8th Grade)
- Youth (3rd - 5th Grade)
Please see US Lacrosse Age requirements page here
Rules: 7 v 7
- Each team MUST have a coach or parent on the sideline at all times. He or she is responsible for the conduct of the team at all times.
- Games will consist of two 20-minute halves, running time period; 5 minutes between games.
- ONLY 7 PLAYERS ON THE FIELD AT A TIME: goalie plus 6 field players.
- Each team must have a 10 player roster MINIMUM. All rosters also must have a goalie.
- CHECKING: Checking rules will be applied according to the NFHS rulebook.
- Draw to start game only. Players will start on either side of midfield on both sides of field and one back on the 8 meter.
- After a goal, the scored-upon goalie will get possession and start on the official's whistle - goalie will be entitled to protection of crease for 10 seconds.
- When there is a 5-goal margin, after a goal by either team, the team trailing will be awarded the ball at midfield.
- All substitution is on-the-fly, even after goals.
- Each team must keep 2 players behind the midfield line on the offensive half and 3 players in the defensive half of the field at all times. (4v4 on offense/defense)
- NO CHECKING will be allowed.
- One pass must be made/attempted anywhere, including goalie clear, before a shot can be taken.
- Relief Fund would really like us to focus on cereal boxes/peanut butter and jelly items.
- Please bring any individual cereal boxes you may have, as well as any peanut butter and jelly products as well!
*Brackets with enough teams will have a bracket championship. For brackets without enough teams, team record will determine the Champion.
Best Holiday Themed Team Uniforms - Teams are encouraged to dress up in their best holiday outfit. One youth/middle school and one high school/women's team will be selected. Winners will be announced on social media.
- $65 - Youth Ages
- $85 - Middle School, High School, Women's Ages
Any other questions please email Magan Earnshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot reach Magan, please contact Griffin Cicci at email@example.com
Credit & Refund Policy:
Individual Events: Involuntary Cancellation Policy - Weather, Facility Closure, Injury, etc.
Deposits are non-refundable for all 3STEP Lacrosse individual events. Individuals attending a 3STEP Lacrosse individual event must pay an initial deposit with the final balance due 60 days prior to the event. If an event is involuntarily cancelled, individuals will be offered a 90% credit or a 50% refund of their paid in full balance. Individuals who have not paid in full (deposit only or partial balance) will receive a 50% credit of the balance paid. Medical documentation will be required for individuals who cannot attend due to injury or illness. Credits and refunds will be processed on the weekday closest to the 15th and 30th of each month. 3STEP Lacrosse will not be responsible for any ancillary or related expenses incurred by any individual, family, club or organization if the event is canceled in whole or in part.
Individual Events: Voluntary Cancellation Policy - Player Chooses to Withdraw
Deposits are non-refundable for all 3STEP Lacrosse individual events. Individuals attending a 3STEP Lacrosse individual event must pay an initial deposit with the final balance due 60 days prior to the event. If an individual that has registered and paid in full wishes to withdraw and submits a request at least 60 days prior to the scheduled event date, 3STEP Lacrosse will issue a full credit less the initial deposit amount a or a full refund less the initial deposit amount. No credit or refund requests of any kind will be granted if a cancelation is made less than 60 days prior to the scheduled event date. Credits or refunds will be processed on the weekday closest to the 15th and 30th of each month. 3STEP Lacrosse will not be responsible for any ancillary or related expenses incurred by any individual, family, club or organization if the individual wishes to withdraw.