3d Lacrosse Boys Coaches
3D LACROSSE BOYS COACHES
All of our markets are seeking experienced boys lacrosse coaches. Markets include: Colorado, Dallas, Georgia, Houston, Mid-Atlantic, New England, New England South, NorCal, Oregon, San Diego, Southland (LA/OC), Tri-State and Upstate.
3d Lacrosse (3d) is a lacrosse services company that offers innovative training, premier events, select travel teams, recruiting showcases and leagues for many levels of organized competition. What makes 3d Lacrosse is the individual attention, detailed instruction, and the fine attention to the even smallest details by our coaching staff.
3d currently has several coaching positions available in our boys lacrosse programs.
We are looking for coaches to work closely with the boys managers. This will entail a hands-on role creating and developing year-round youth lacrosse programs, camps, events, scheduling competitive events and assisting with promoting 3d in the community. The individuals in this position must take great pride in coaching, adhere to the 3d Methodology training, set a good example for all players and build strong relationships with 3d’s customers.
- 2 to 3 years coaching (high school and/or college).
- Train and develop boys to prepare them for competition.
- Worked independently with minimal guidance.
- Developed practice plans and coaching strategies.
- Excellent planner and organizer.
- Creative problem solver in an ever-changing environment.
- Able to analyze boys lacrosse performance.
- Encourage boys academic success.
- Must maintain current Concussion, CPR, and SafeSport Certifications.
- Willing and able to travel frequently.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends to support lacrosse events and/or special projects.
As always, 3d coaches receive our methodology training and access to our Methodology Library. The library contains several components: philosophy, terminology, team drill library, individual and small group library, practice plans - preset and they have the ability to create new plans, game clips, and other options. It also compliments our on-field “coaching of coaches” through our 3d Alliance program or our custom workshops. This is the only way to gain access to this library.
If you are interested in becoming part of our 3d Lacrosse team, please send your resume to Careers@3dlacrosse.com.
No phone calls please.