1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
Hamilton had exactly what I was looking for with it's competitive lacrosse, incredible academics, and small-community feel. I knew as soon as I stepped on campus that it would be the perfect school for me.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
Stay patient! If you want to play lacrosse in college, you will find a school and program right for you, even if it doesn't fall into your lap right away.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
The people. Everyone that works or plays for 3d is an awesome person who is there for the love of the game. The friendships I have made through this program will lasts a lifetime.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
Practices and camps with 3d were always such a positive place to be. Everyone was there to get better and push each other to be great, but we always found a way to make it fun.
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
6. Name one thing that you could not live without.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why?
To fly. I love to move fast, and I'd never be late again.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
On game days I'm really particular in making sure that I get a good nights sleep and fuel my body with really balanced foods to make sure I'm ready to play.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
12. Who is your favorite musician?
Zac Brown Band
13. What is the last book you read?
Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan
14. What is your favorite quote?
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Dumbledore
15. Who has been your biggest influence?