1. Why did you choose to commit to this college? I chose stony brook because it gives me the opportunity to experience something completely different than what I'm used to. Not to mention they are very good at lacrosse and finished 5th overall last season, and they have an amazing nursing program.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process? A helpful tip I Could give to recruits is do what's best for you not just to get recognition from other people. It's 4 years of your life so go experience something that makes you uncomfortable.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse? What I like best about 3D lacrosse is how willing and determined the coaching staff is to work and help players especially me coming from a non traditional area.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training? My favorite part about 3D training is the emphasize on offense.
5. What is your favorite subject in school? My favorite subject is school is history.
6. Name one thing that you could not live without. One thing I can't live without is Peanut butter.
7. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions? My pregame rituals are listening to music.
8. What is your favorite vacation spot? My favorite vacation spot is Kauii, Hawaii.
9. What is your favorite food? My favorite food is banana bread and guac.
10. Who is your favorite athlete? My favorite athlete is Alex Morgan.
11. Who is your favorite musician? My favorite musician is Luke Bryan.
12. What is the last book you read? The last book I read was 1984.