1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
I chose to commit Boston College because of my dream of playing division 1 lacrosse, and my love for the school itself. Ever since I was little I have always wanted to play for Boston College. I had grown up going to football and lacrosse games. I had also loved the coaching staff and all of the other commits were really nice.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
I think that the most important thing to remember during this process is not to panic. Make sure that you take your time when choosing the right school. Make sure that you really like it and are able to see yourself at that school. Also, attend the camps and clinics for the school you are interested in. This helps to get a feel for the school and the coaching philosophy.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
I have always enjoyed the skills that I have learned throughout my years of playing 3d. 3d takes basic lacrosse concepts and skills and creates a unique style to the game. The coaching staff also does a great job of encouraging us to try new things and to get creative with it.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
My favorite part to the 3d training has been the friends I have made through the experience. I had started playing 3d when I was in 5th grade when it was Synergy. I still play with a lot of the same girls and now they are some of my best friends.
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
6. Name one thing that you could not live without.
7. If you had to choose one superpower to have, what would it be and why?
I would want to be able to fly so I could travel wherever I wanted.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
My highschool team always brings a speaker into our locker room and we have a dance party minutes before our games.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
12. Who is your favorite musician?
13. What is the last book you read?
The Catcher in the Rye
14. What is your favorite quote?
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall” -Confucius
15. Who has been your biggest influence?
My mom. This would have never been possible without her.