1. Why did you choose to commit to this college? Trinity was exactly what I was looking for, size wize, academic wize, and lacrosse wize. When I took my tour there I could picture myself walking along the paths and through the buildings, and that’s when I realized Trinity was the perfect fit for me.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process? My one helpful tip is to keep an open mind because your thoughts change. As your recruiting process goes on you learn more and more, changing your opinions. Don’t only look in one direction because there are thousands of possibilities that you need to keep your mind open to that could be your future.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse? The thing I like most about 3d Lacrosse are the bonds that you build with girls on your team, and the coaches you have, off the field so that playing on the field with your teammates, and being coached by your coaches on the team is a whole lot easier, and a lot more fun.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training? My favorite part of 3d training were the bus rides. Yes some were as long at 12 hours, but most of my favorite memories from 3d were on those buses. 12 hours in close corners with one bathroom for up to 3 teams to use can create some pretty crazy and funny stories that I will never forget.
5. What is your favorite subject in school? My favorite subject usually is math, but this year I may have changed my mind. I took a very hard math class and started to rethink, because it was not fun to sit there seeing a bunch of signs and numbers on the board and not have any idea what is going on. So this year I would have to say my favorite subject in school was psychology. It’s fun to learn about your brain.
6. Who is your favorite musician? Taylor Swift because she never fails to come out with a song I do not like. I am actually listening to her right now as I answer these questions.