1. Why did you choose to commit to this college? Umass Amherst just felt right, when I was a Sophomore I was looking at lists of colleges that would be at our tournaments and I was sending emails out to the ones I was interested in. I saw UMass Amherst and thought to myself “That would be so cool, but I could never go there...” and didn’t send an email but a year later there I was talking to the head coach. The girls on the team and the coaches were so much fun and really nice. I made the decision because I liked a big school, and I liked the idea of playing lacrosse at my state's biggest university.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process? Some helpful tips I have are, don’t rush or feel like you’re behind everyone else because the process is different for every player and if a college really wants you they will wait for you to make your decision.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse? The players and coaches. I started playing with many of the same girls on Synergy Lacrosse before 3d Lacrosse and everyone has grown so much and it’s so awesome to see the change in level of play, attitude, and personality throughout the years.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training? I love the practices, I always learn something new and I feel like they have made my lacrosse skills a lot more creative and interesting.
5. What is your favorite subject in school? Math, even though I’m not very good at it
6. Name one thing that you could not live without. My dog
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why? To fly
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions? I drink a lot of water usually 3 Nalgenes and eat a green apple.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot? Alta Ski Mountain, Utah
10. What is your favorite food? Ben & Jerry's: Half Baked Ice Cream
11. Who is your favorite athlete? Tom Brady (obviously)
12. Who is your favorite musician? Earth, Wind & Fire
13. What is the last book you read? The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
14. What is your favorite quote? “You can never tell how good a wave is until you ride it.” -Bruce Brown
15. Who has been your biggest influence? My Family. My Dad coached me throughout my entire youth career. My Mom, although she never played lacrosse she has learned the ropes throughout the years and is always watching game after game. My Siblings, Jake and Kathleen. My brother now plays at Tufts University and my sister now plays at Bentley University. I have grown up watching them fail and succeed and now being able to watch them play at a college level has shown me what it’s like and they never fail to amaze me.